User profiles are where you see and edit information specific to that user. To change any personal information for the user or access other options, select Edit Profile:
You can edit or change the following items via the profile:
- Moments: Total number of moments created for this user.
- Checked In: When the user was checked in. This can be edited by selecting the check in time.
- Group: The group the user is checked into.
- Move: Move a user from one group to another.
- Check Out: This will check the user out of Tend.ly and trigger sending the summary email.
Selecting Edit Profile will bring up the following options:
- Edit Profile: Add or update birthday, favorite color, medical information, guardian information, etc.
- Re-send summary email: Sometimes emails get lost so this lets you quickly resend the last summary email sent to Family users.
- Send Account Invitation: If a new Staff, Family, or Administrator user is created but the email invitation does not make it to their inbox, this action will resend that invitation so the user can set a password.
- Upload New Avatar
- Delete Person