Depending on the state your center is in, you may need to add additional immunizations in MomentPath. To do so, follow these steps:
1. On app.momentpath.com, tap on "Admin/Account" from the menu.
2. Scroll to the "Standard Immunizations" section and tap "Configure".
3. From this section, you may mark a vaccination as exempt from the standard list of immunizations. Be sure to tap "Save" after checking the exemption box.
4. To add a new immunization or exam requirement to a child's profile, scroll to the "Custom Immunization Types" section and tap "Configure".
5. Tap on "Add Immunization". Then, designate a type. This may be an abbreviation if it is a vaccine or perhaps "Exam" if your center logs multiple exams. For this example, I entered "Annual Physical" into both the type and description box. Then, tap "Save".
To learn more about logging a child's immunizations or exams on their profile, please read Recording Immunizations in MomentPath
If you have any questions or need additional help, please contact us at email@example.com