Announcements are a great way to spread information across your center. Announcements will post to your center calendar. An announcement will also post to the "Now" screen in the mobile app and will be included in the end of day email summary for children who are checked in and out on the day the announcement is scheduled.
You can access Announcements by clicking "Announcements" on the left navigation menu at app.momentpath.com . You can add a new announcement by tapping the "+Add" button.
Next, add the information you are going to publish:
- Title: This will be the main headline for your announcement.
- Description: Add valuable details about your announcement here. Consider adding date, time, or explanation in this section.
- Start Date/End Date: If you would like your announcement to span multiple days, you can enter the date you would like your announcement to begin and end here. If you would like your announcement to appear for one day, simply select the same start and end date.
- Audience: Use this section to choose who this announcement will be visible to. You may select all users in your center, specific roles, or even individual groups!
- Attach Media: Attach a PDF if needed.
To post your announcement, tap "Save".
Remember, this announcement will appear on the :
- Center calendar
- "Now" screen on the mobile app
- End of day email summaries for children checked in and out on the day the announcement is scheduled
This is how announcements look on a parent's "Now" screen:
This is how announcements look on the center calendar:
If you need to send an urgent note or reminder, consider using the Notification Moment!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com