Adding photos in MomentPath has never been easier! Follow these steps to quickly capture a photo and post it in just a few taps.
1. From the home screen or people screen, tap on the camera icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen
2. Snap your photo! You can retake your picture if needed. Once you're happy with your photo, tap "Use Photo".
3. Check your credentials and post!
- You will notice the Quick Photo Capture photo defaults to use the Comment Moment. You can always post this as a different type of moment if needed.
- This tool also tags the group you are checked into automatically. This is great for capturing group photos. If you would like to tag children individually, tap to untag your group. Then, select the child or children you would like to tag!
- You can always add a comment or adjust the time for the moment.
- Once you're finished, tap "Save" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
That's it! If you have any questions regarding this feature, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org