When receiving outside payers complete their payment, it is important to show collection in MomentPath. This will help you keep track of the amount received by reimbursement programs. To add payments made by reimbursement programs, follow these steps:
1. Tap on the "Billing" option from the main menu, then tap "Reports".
2. From the list, select "Invoice Detail".
3. Next, use the filters to help tailor the data. You can adjust the date ranges. Be sure to filter by the payer you are collecting against. In this example, CCDF. Finally, hit "Update".
4. Below the "Update" button, tap the "Apply Payments" button.
5. Check the "Amount Expected" line. This line will show you the total amount of funding you should receive for the given filters. The "Amount Posted" will display any amounts already applied. The "Amount Open" section will total the amount that still needs to be collected against. If the amount you are receiving matches, apply the payments by tapping the "apply" buttons next to the amounts.
6. You can also apply payments to each child's account individually be tapping on the "Actions" drop down menu and selecting "Issue Credit".
8. Enter the amount the payer has provided, select the payer from the "Credit reason" drop town, and add a note if you wish. Then, tap "save".
9. You will notice that the CCDF balance on this example is now $0. If the family still has an open balance, their amount will be listed on the line above. You may continue down the list to add the reimbursable payment for the other children in your center.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org