If you use MomentPath Billing, you will want to make sure to enroll your students in a billing plan. Billing plans are usually used to issue invoices for tuition payments. Follow these steps to enroll a child in a billing plan:
1. Tap on the child’s profile, then tap on their individual billing tab.
2. Under the first section, “Billing Plans”, tap “+Add Plan”.
3. Select the billing plan that the child should be enrolled in. If the child receives a discount or receives tuition assistance, tap the “+Add Payer/Discount” button
4. If the child receives a discount, select “Discount” from the first drop-down menu. Next, select the type and ensure the amount is correct. The amount can be represented in dollars or percentages. Tap “Apply”.
If the child receives tuition assistance, select “Other Payer” from the dropdown menu. Other Payers may include government reimbursement programs such as CCDF. When choosing “Other Payer” you are inferring that you will receive funds from someone other than the family members of the child, usually at a later date. Tap “Apply”.
5. You may add multiple discounts or payers. Once you are satisfied with the allocations, tap “Save”.
To learn more about adding plans to your billing set up, please visit this guide.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org