You can now use MomentPath to help keep an eye on immunizations! Follow the steps below to learn how to add immunizations to a child’s profile.
1. Tap on the child’s profile tab.
2. Scroll down to the “Immunizations” section. To add a new record, tap “Add Immunization”.
3. Select the immunization you would like to add from the drop down menu. Then, select the date the vaccine was administered. If you need to add multiple dates, tap "Add Date".
4. Enter additional dates, if needed. Then tap "Save"
5. See the next due date for this vaccine. These dates represent the CDC recommendations for vaccination schedules. If an immunization is overdue, it will be indicated with a red "Overdue" flag.
To learn more about adding additional immunizations to the standard list on a child's profile, please read How to configure the Immunizations listed on a child's profile
If you have any questions or need additional help, please contact us at email@example.com