Did you know that you can use MomentPath to help keep track of medication information? Whether it is allergy season or a person in your care that needs to be given medicine on a regular schedule, MomentPath can help you stay on track! Here is how to add a medication to a person’s profile:
1. Select the child’s profile
2. Scroll down until you reach the “Medication” section and tap “Add Medication”
3. Enter the medications name, dosage, and frequency of administration. You can also add an end date and any notes if applicable.
4. Next, tap “Save”
5. If you have made an error or wish to delete the medication, tap the edit or delete icon
6. Medication information is pinned to the “At a Glance” section on the top of the child’s profile. This allows teachers to easily see that the child needs medication!