The “At A Glance” section in MomentPath is designed to keep information that is crucial to a child’s care in plain sight. This section is pinned to the top of every child’s timeline at all times. This helps keep teachers informed of student’s needs!
Currently, “At A Glance” shows any medications a child is taking, allergies, and important notes. This section allows teachers to quickly see the most crucial parts of a child’s care regimen quickly.
To learn how to add allergy and medication information, please continue reading!
Adding Allergy Information to MomentPath
Allergies are extremely important for all teachers in your center to be aware of. Whether the allergy is life-threatening or causes a rash, it is crucial for everyone to know which children have allergies.
To add an allergy to a child profile follow these steps:
- Select the child’s profile tab. Under the “About Me” section, tap the edit button next to “Allergies”.
2. Enter the allergy name and tap “Save”
3. This information is now pinned to the “At A Glance” section on the child’s timeline. To learn more about the At A Glance section, click here
Adding Medications to MomentPath
Did you know that you can use MomentPath to help keep track of medication information? Whether it is allergy season or a person in your care that needs to be given medicine on a regular schedule, MomentPath can help you stay on track! Here is how to add a medication to a person’s profile:
1. Select the child’s profile
2. Scroll down until you reach the “Medication” section and tap “Add Medication”
3. Enter the medications name, dosage, and frequency of administration. You can also add an end date and any notes if applicable.
4. Next, tap “Save”
5. If you have made an error or wish to delete the medication, tap the edit or delete icon
6. Medication information is pinned to the “At a Glance” section on the top of the child’s profile. This allows teachers to easily see that the child needs medication!