Check to see if their account was activated properly
- From the main menu, select People.
- Find the employee you need to check on and click on their name.
- Click on the Profile tab.
- If no email address is visible, they have not activated their account (see example below).
- You can fix this! Select the arrow next to the Actions menu and choose Send Account Invitation.
- Fill in their email address and click Send Invitation.
Check to see if their account has been deactivated
If an account has been deactivated, they will not be able to log in to tend.ly. Follow these steps to check on the status of an account.
- From the Main Menu, select People.
- Find the person you need to check on and click on their name.
- You will see a message similar to the following on the Activity tab:
If you need to reactivate the account, follow these steps to make that change.
- Click the arrow next to the Actions button.
- Select Re-activate User.
- Click the Yes, reactivate! button.
Check for duplicate user accounts
You may need to check to make sure a user doesn't have more than one account in tend.ly.
- From the Main Menu select People.
- Click the Filter button and select Show inactive, Staff, and Admin.
- Scroll through the list and check to see if anyone is listed twice.
- If a user has more than one account, follow the steps above to see if they have been activated or been deactivated.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have duplicate accounts removed from your app.